In the next step we create an investment policy via the Admin console. A policy depicts an investment strategy a financial institution offers to its customers. A policy is required to create or update a portfolio. You can:
- Create one or more policies.
- Create a hierarchy amongst policies resulting in
coerced_settings, where boundaries in the parent policy cannot be exceeded by child policies.
- You are logged in to the Admin console, see Before you start.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Policies overview
- Click the "Add policy"-button.
- Fill in a Policy name, e.g. "Risk profile 1".
- Amend the settings for the Policy, e.g. find the section "Allocation boundaries" and increase the minimum percentage in stocks to 50%.
- Click the "Save changes"-button.